Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 24, 2013

MacBook Air and Apple Store

I bought my MacBook Air at the Scottsdale Quarter in Kierland Commons Mall.  The employees are very nice and helpful in trying to demonstrate to those of us who participate in workshops or one to one  training how to operate and use the computer.  I am sometimes quick to learn and sometimes very slow to learn.  I have to use the concepts several times so that they become habit with me.

I admit that I really love this computer already. It is a fantastic instrument. It is extremely thin, very light to carry, and the keyboard is compatible with my speed in typing.  Because it is too early for me to know everything that there is to know on this computer, I am going slowly so that I do it right.  I have had two sessions already  to learn more about it. One was a workshop and the other was a one on one. I do not mind being an ignoramus because I learned from the cpt group where I took a word processing course years ago that one learns better from mistakes often than from getting it correct all the time.

I sent my friends Joan and Patty a video from youtube which describes it in a review, and it reminded me again about the program with fingers in moving things around. I will have to refresh my memory on that several times to get it right.  I have to remember to ask where all my transferred photos and documents are to be found on this machine. I did call and received help online but I will have to ask a rep to help me next time as well.

I have received help over the phone twice and both times I had no problem at all in solving the problem.
I also bought a mouse scanner which the Brookstone manager helped to put on for me, and it does work just fine.  I also had verizon put my vzmanager on so that I can use the machine in my apartment. That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Will the type of mattress fit in your room? Consider that the dimensions of this kind of mattress is 76x80 inches. truck mattress

    ReplyDelete