Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, March 22, 2013

Phone Problems

This past week has been so annoying. I have to travel ten miles to go to the apple one to one program to learn how to use pages, and then the following day I had to go ten miles or further south to take my phone in to be checked. I had had way too many problems with this phone so this morning I had to contact Sprint again to complain about the fact that last night after having turned on some musical video the sound would not turn off when I turned the phone off. The phone is off, but the music continues to play. What the heck is that? I am reminded of the time when the camera had not worked so that I had to stop at the store to fix that but it came on there just fine. i am confident that this phone is jinxed. I have called and complained so many times that it is not funny. So finally the technician text messaged me and i texted back. I told her the problems and that I had also had a dropped call just calling into the store. She finally after hearing me out told me when she and the other technician will be in on Monday since I explained I have to take a bus there and I am weary of this phone problem So I decided on Monday as weekends are an hour wait on the bus lines. Sheer aggravation. i do not think that this phone can be salvaged or saved at this point. She said they will either trouble shoot it or give me a new device. i think that the latter would be preferable and I ready to change brands if I have to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment