Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Never Enough Time

Time simply speeds by and I never have enough hours in a day to accomplish all that I have to do. I am back to my work on solving the lottery game, and so I ventured to the Lottery office to pick up the most recent publications on the winning numbers of the game.  I am bringing it up to speed hoping that I can find a way to play it and win it in this month's drawings.

I have only begun using my computer from Apple that I bought. I attended another workshop today but something went awry while I was there.  We were supposed to begin at 3:00 but nobody came to tell us that it had begun after we had been directed to sit at a particular table to wait for the workshop to begin.  I finally got there, and two of us chose to stay while a man who had been waiting decided that we had missed too much so that he walked out of it. I stayed for a few minutes of the next planned workshop but not having planned for it I had to leave.  I have another workshop tomorrow. I learned things today that I have not yet been able to duplicate here at home and do not know why. I will try to find out tomorrow.

A very nice man sat next to me and helped me a lot.  I liked him very much.  His name was Richard and apparently he is taking a course from somewhere else to better learn the material.  He told me that he was taking a class that goes into much more detail on the areas that we are discussing. I notice that Michael only barely covers it so that we probably have to take another go round to get it down pat.

Apple is full of finger swipes and one must learn the exact finger swipes to make things work, and some are light and some are heavy. It is a problem at times.  I am either too light or too heavy but I am determined to learn it all.

I think that one must take the workshop program a second time or at least do a good one on one with a tutor who can help.  Tomorrow is my one on one so I will see. I am going to check on class schedules this week.

I am also thinking of going to do Ipic movie tomorrow to see whether it is worth it or not.  I want to see Argo and it begins there soon after my session ends.



1 comment:

  1. I am using my dictation function on the computer to make my comments here.

    ReplyDelete