Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, August 16, 2013

Big Brother After Dark

I have been watching some episodes of Big Brother After Dark which is on my t.v.  Tonight an episode with Helen and Elissa suddenly made me recall a scene that I had seen when in trance to learn something about Genghis Khan.  All of a sudden I could see the resemblance between the two girls standing in the hallway to the time when I saw the two women standing in a hallway similar to this but between two wood buildings.  For a while I kept my mouth shut about it, but then I finally opened up and said what it was that had happened.  I think it gave me feed back. I have been thinking about Genghis Khan or Timujin a lot lately because I recall his brother who had stolen from Genghis and his other brother...It was an older brother...that has been lurking in the back of my mind when I think that my brother had been doing that to me now.  I am pondering on all of this now.  But I think that Big Brother Live After Dark made some strong impact tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment