Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boston Bombing

On April 15, the Boston Marathon was interrupted by two bomb explosions.  Since then, all mayhem has broken loose but two suspects have been spotted in photographs taken by individuals as well as surveillance cameras.  One young man whose legs were blown off stared the carrier of one of the backpacks that contained the explosives in the eyes when he placed the bag down in front of him. He was able to describe him so that the FBI could find photographs of him. At this writing, another person who had taken a photograph that day had also captured one of the carriers so that his photo is now being distributed for someone to come forward to identify and perhaps get some kind of reward for his recognition of the men.**

In the photograph where the man is seen walking calmly away through the crowds, it appears that he is not one bit frightened or panicked as everyone else is.  In other words, he looks as though he knows very well what it was that he had been carrying.**

Now I am going to rush to conclusions just on the basis of all that I have seen so far. I do think that both men were in it together, that both men knew what they were doing, and that both men are a part of a conspiracy.**

I do not know how they will be found, but I am hoping that they will be discovered soon so that this search will end.  But had I been either of those men, as soon as I had left that area I would have gotten out of Boston as quickly as possible, and probably likely as not, they are both somewhere in that region in plain sight.  Their apparent calm and lack of concern amidst all this excitement is very troubling to me.  I hope they are caught soon.


2 comments:

  1. I think the old guy looks very suss, he's smiling http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2299159&forum_id=12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really these people in this link look more suspicious http://www.secretsofthefed.com/private-military-operatives-hired-to-work-the-boston-marathon-with-black-backpacks-radiation-detectors-tactical-gear-photos/

    ReplyDelete