Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Follow up to Easter Sunday

I had mentioned that I am an eye witness to divine experiences. At least I call them divine rather than Satanic. I am not much of a believer in the Devil to be honest, but I acknowledge that evil does exist and that there are probably many events that could be considered works of the devil. But the incidents that I am witnessing do not seem to be demonic or evil. But they are perplexing. I have made them somewhat public, but I know that the judgement is usually that I am probably behind it all. If I were, I would certainly not draw it to someone's attention. One involves eggs. This has happened twice now...I saw an egg disappear right before my eyes. I had made a perfectly hard/soft boiled egg just the way I like it...I had it all peeled and placed in a saucer, and had taken one bite of it...the next thing I see the thing evaporate into thin air in front of me...it us up and disappeared...I was so upset as it was set just the way I like them. At the time, my brother was visiting so I did tell him and my dad. I have no answer about how it disappeared. But years later as that had happened at our house on Palacio here in AZ, I cooked myself another hard set egg, only fried. I put it on a saucer. I no sooner turned around and went back to find it and it had disappeared. Twice now, an egg has just up and disappeared into thin air. How? Don't know...But I did not eat it...and again, was disappointed that my egg was not in that saucer. Where did it go? I do not know...it just vanished. I have a trillion (slight exaggeration) other stories about mysterious things that go bump in the night like that, and have had them, and have told them to different individuals over the years. So yes, I became a believer in the unknown. It proves to me that there is a power that ca do these kinds of acts. I swear this is all true but while I am not afraid of it, I do realize that all material things are at best fleeting...I seriously began to worry a bit about other objects as I know that things can appear at will and disappear at will. Why? I do not know the answer to that either. An old Indian legend does say that a coyote can enter and steal your food...maybe that legend is true...I do not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment