Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Explaining Strange Events

When one does decide to communicate with others about the strange experiences one has had, one is displaying a kind of trust that there is at least someone who will understand and not merely poo-poo the effort as that of a deranged mind. I am well aware of all the repercussions of true confessions of any kind. When I wrote of my egg experience, I will admit that I realized the vulnerability of our belief in material goods. I for a while was a wee bit fearful that most anything could be taken away from me in a manner that I could not protect. And in fact, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other acts of God (business law school terminology) do prove that Mother Nature can take away any and all possessions whenever she wishes to strike us. But my point about the egg is that it truly did happen, and that I bore witness to it, being unable to do anything to stop it...because the very act itself is mesmerizing. I later decided that we should fear God also. I had never feared God ever. I have feared the bogey man, evil doers, and other threats, but in God I have trusted. However, I began to realize that a God can do anything, create matter out of nothing, and if need be, reduce all matter back to nothing. We should learn to respect that. Personally, I do not believe that people can convince other people of anything about life that one is not willing to accept. So I did not write this for the purpose of convincing, but of sharing, and hoping that at least one someone will realize that this is true, and that it is something that is out of my hands anyway...Maybe somebody else could have handled this better than I did. All I did was share and tell. But it taught me some lessons. The first time was several years ago. The incident with the fried egg was only a week or so ago, and many other strange things have happened in this apartment that were even stranger so I am on guard and watching all the time. I take notice of every thing around me. I did share some of this when it happened to a discussion group called Cayce Cayce. So it is a bit of a history. I remember years back when I was seeing lights in the clouds that had caught my attention. I thought that they appeared in the shape of angel wings. One night while watching, I noticed a red dot that appeared on my leg near my knee. I have been watching that red dot expand and grow over time. I always associate it with a person of history...time will tell. I will save that story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment