Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dreams and their meaning

I have dreams every night in which I am quite active. Some I remember so well that I can recall them even a week later. Others appear to be erased firmly from my mind and all that I can recall is that I either liked it or disliked it immensely. Usually I dislike most of them.

But this morning I had a strange dream about my dad.  I could see him far away at a distance from me washing his car, but in this case, it was a long red limousine.  It actually changed in the dream from a regular sedan into a limousine.  Next thing I know I am driving the limousine and trying to maneuver it through a parking lot whereupon it came apart, half going one way and the other half going another way...why, heck, I have no idea, but everyone was mad at me thinking it was my fault, as I was driving I was looking for the back half of the thing but could not find it anywhere.  It ended up coming into view and someone I knew was in it.  Then the police were angry at me until I explained what happened and I talked up and back at the officers as I was angry as all heck too...I ended up planning to go to court to make the company pay for it since it should not have come apart as it had.  Really weird dream...imagine!This guy was screaming at me, You will never drive a car in this state again, and I was screaming back, like you think I would want to, but you are so dead wrong...it was very strange the way it worked out finally in my favor.  Weird!

So now I am planning to go to Fashion Square to pay my bill and may do a little looking around.


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely surprised by the data of this weblog and i am happy i experienced a search over the site. thank you so considerably for sharing this sort of great information.
    Limo service
    airport service

    ReplyDelete