Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A morning walk with Marcello

Marcello, my beautiful cat who is becoming well trained at last.  Today was a wonderful day in that he did follow my lead without a fuss or a snarl.  His fur is exquisite.  He seems to have tummy problems so that he likes to eat as many greens as he can find when walking through the lawn.  He wakes me every morning at six, and sometimes at five but I beg him to let me sleep til I can get up.  I usually then sleep til 7 and then we go for the walk.  We meet up with many four legged animals and two legged animals. Usually, when he sights them, he races for home. I slowly wend my way back to find him waiting for me.  Today we encountered a big dog who was friendly but Marcello was snarling so I lifted up him into the air.  We stayed as far from the huge dog as we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment