Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The New Royal Baby

The latest edition to the Royal Family of England is a boy who is being named for his grandparents and father. So he has been named George Alexander Louis.  I like those names obviously.

I know that the Royal Family is not naming them for George Washington, Louis XIV, or Alexander the Great but the novelty of the fact that this young prince will share the same names as these famous men of history strikes me as quite interesting.

For a time, I called them WAL, and even WALK when you add Genghis Khan to the mix. Oh yes, he did come to me in a spiritual journey as well but I chose to drop the entire program of going back in time after I recognized him and learned of his dubious history. Dubious because he was illiterate, could not read or write in any language, and that the people who found the one biography attributed to him had to translate it and decipher it as best they could.  Iranians I believe with French connections somehow or other.

Khan actually means leader so it is a bit like the word King so WALT might be better used since he was first named Timujin.  His name was changed to that of Genghis Khan after he assumed control. That means either Righteous Ruler or Heavenly Ruler.

I claim only to be at one with each of these personalities when in a trance to where I am in their time and in their person. I have yet to decide that this is rebirth as such  but it is definitely reliving and remembering.

Some may think it a form of mediumship. I am very careful about such spiritual terminology, not always knowing what to think about mediums.  Generally, they are associated with fakery and trickery. Houdini made a cause to ferret out the scammers.  I have come to believe that many people are quite gifted, talented, and spiritually inclined.  It is an open question for me even yet.



I have kept pretty careful records. I refuse to become self deluded, and I do not deny that which I have had the great privilege to come to know.  I have learned that it is best to remember some old adages about spreading pearls before swine.  The blind spiritually cannot see the truths of those whose eyes and ears are opened, and so I have learned not to judge too harshly those who are not ready to venture into spiritual truths.  Some of my own relatives fit into that blind category and these are the very people who can hinder or help you the most.

I do share some of this material on facebook only for the those who are sincerely interested in anything that I might have to say. I have learned not to underestimate people anywhere.  One never knows what door may open, and I will give an example of when I shared something about Alexander that did help me.

I had gone back to see the wedding at Susa.  Sometimes one can put into the mind a goal to achieve, and because of a woman's comment in a discussion group I decided I should like to know more about that wedding.  Since I shared some parts of it on the discussion group, one of the members supplied me with information that truly astounded me about the wedding itself.  That was a good thing then that I had shared with them what my journey back had produced in me. I can see it still, and it is an amazing and wonderful sight to see.

So I do believe all these journies worth a book to write. So on with it after this coming Friday at my one to one with Apple.  I am clearly pretty up to snuff with Pages now.  And I am now learning Ibookauthor little by little.  I am aware that an ebook by Apple can be produced now.  I have to finish writing the entire book before I can hustle up an agent and an editor.

But believe me, things that I have seen with my spiritual vision will be a part of this book, and even while in the act of writing I often learn new things which seem to come from my solar plexus.  I listen to my inner voices and visions far more than any can know.  It is exciting for me to see and relive the past in this manner.  I believe that I am using the archives of Heaven.  Heaven is within.  These are spiritual treasures which have told me what Heaven may be like better than we know.  I am impressed that the passage of time is something that contains activities from the past so that when one hopes to go to Heaven after death, I wonder what anyone may think Heaven can be for them.  Does any who think they are going to Heaven know what is in store for them?

So for one last time, i believe that just maybe we should act and behave in ways that make us want to see ourselves as we really are but with the look of love and grace that is what Heraven is about.  I have witnessed entire battle scenes, and believe me when I say that these are encased in Heaven's archives also.  Mankind places judgement calls on actions that are mistakenly thought of as anything but Heaven's rule...Mankind is wrong. Heaven rules in ALL things.

I cannot speak for others.  But I will conjecture this much.  Even World War II with all its atrocities is a part of Heaven's archives for those who went through it.  Nothing is so small or insignificant that it is omitted from God's Holy Sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment