Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Breeders Cup

O.K. So it was a great time for most of the races.   There were a few incidents that made it an unhappy occasion, such as John Velasquez suffering a spill so that he had to have an emergency operation to remove his spleen, and the fact that his horse had to be euthanized due to a fatal injury when the horse fell.

I did go to Turf Paradise to see the races there, and for the most part, did all right with my bets.  I made a few mistakes like not betting on a horse I thought would win and then it did win.  That did tick me off at myself for that shoddy trick as I could have done well had I bet on a few that paid good odds.

In that respect, I kick myself over and over again, but off with that race and on to the next. I saved my voucher. Hollywood Park is opening this week so I may take it there to play and maybe get what it is that I have been seeking in this game.  Victory!

Horseracing is a tough game but it does give some rewards when and if one can play it right.  I was very happy for the most part about the way it played out.  No excuses from me on why I do as I do. I am just a klutz!

No comments:

Post a Comment