Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Final Comments about Jesus Christ reincarnated

In my opinion, the problem with people who believe that they lived a past life is that while much of the world believes in reincarnation, it turns out that these famous figures are such that jealousy and possessive attitudes surround them.

I had had no idea that even someone who thinks herself a reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe would ever receive such rejection and hostility as does a person who makes such a claim.  People do not want Marilyn to return inside the body of another  person period.  They want Marilyn to remain Marilyn in their minds and nobody else can lay claim to her.

So whether someone really is the reincarnation of Marilyn is not so important as the fan base that adores her.

I had foolishly thought that people would be interested in learning about a historical figure if reincarnated.  I had read a strange story of a man who is supposed to have been John Wilkes Booth. Frankly, it fascinated me but scared me to think that the psychologist who unearthed the information never told his client about who he had been.  But he paraded him around in front of audiences to tell his tale.

I dislike it when someone abuses the faith of a patient like that but the story was interesting to read.

Have I begun to believe that I am the reincarnation of the men I have lived in?  I am always questioning it. I have often thought that I have had the keys of the kingdom to open those doors to a life past but I have not really decided that I am or am not the reincarnation of them.  There are many ways for me to look at this situation. One, it could be memory that I am accessing, or it may be a spiritual records room in which frankly as the saying goes we are all who we meet.  After coming to live their lives, they are a part of me.

The point is that I did experience their lives, and I came to see the people in their lives who came up to me.  As I studied them further, I came to realize that some people in their lives never have appeared to me.  Why that is I cannot explain. It took a long time to romp through the past as I really enjoyed it but I found it emotional and fulfilling in many ways.  Fulfilling in that I came to know a lot about many of them.

But the who of who they are is so mind boggling that it seems grandiose and pretentious until I actually experienced them for myself.  There is nothing to fear in learning this information except that it must be shared only with people who respect it rather than ridicule it.

Thus, I take a chance when I share it.  But sharing is how I learned of the possibilities involved and thus tried to find out for myself. If I can be of help to others, I believe that I should share.

No comments:

Post a Comment