Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Breeder Cups Review

I had made the Breeders Cup my graduation goal for horse racing school of hard knocks.  But I did not make it. I have a goal to achieve to consider myself graduated from this game of risks but I did not meet my goal, so am still in training as I call it.

I had a great time Saturday.  Friday I had determined to keep to betting only two races so that I could bet more on Saturday.  That much I did actually do, and Saturday was good for me and also bad for me.  I do not intend to explain why or how but I clearly did not achieve my goal. It is perhaps a bit unrealistic to expect that I could do it under the circumstances, but I at least prepared for it. I did actually enjoy the day but I am not out of training for sure.

With that, I will close to await a day when I can have something to brag about, graduation at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment