Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Continuation of Jesus Christ Reincarnated part 3

I posted the earlier thoughts about Jesus Christ reincarnated late in the evening. My mind works differently depending upon hour of day. I have been thinking my novel through about Alexander and as at the time of his life, he had been considered a god, it might be almost as absurd for anyone to think that he or she is the reincarnation of Alexander as it is to think that of Jesus Christ.

However, in today's secular society, Alexander has been stripped of his divine status to be just a man which of course makes his feats much more astounding than if he had been a son of a god as he had believed himself to be.

Frankly, according to Jesus, we ware all sons of God.  For those who are sexist, sons means women as well as men.

In truth, any of us who are a part of the creative process are at one with the Creator so there is somehow or other no reason to fear being a son of a god, whoever that god may be.  Alexander believed himself to be son of Zeus Ammon after some searching and questioning his ancestry.

What does all this mean?   It means that no cult groups developed around Alexander that lasted for any time period such as has happened with Jesus Christ so that anyone who claims to be Jesus is considered a bit more daft in the head than those who might think that they had been Alexander.

Remember the time of day when I am writing this…My mind is thinking on a different level than at night time.

I have been working on scenes involving Alexander and his classmates who become the corps senior group in his army as time passes.  I finally decided upon a scenario involving Hephaestion which helps to explain the depth of their friendship.  Childhood is an important time in anyone's life but Alexander seems to have been a unique young man in his maturity at an age which is quite foreign to most of us in this lifetime.   There are always children who exhibit great mental faculties early in life but seldom children who appear mature and adult in adolescence. Alexander is mature enough to lead an army at such a young age that one has to accept the fact that he is taken for an adult.  Perhaps his close friends were just as mature in that time and age.  None could have remained as children for long under the circumstances.

Well, there I went off my tangent about ATG as I was into the concept of reincarnation.  My interest in Alexander is mostly due to my having actually been able to recall that time period and participate in his life in a way that is quite unusual to my way of thinking. I do not know many people who actually can return to a past life and relive it but I have done so in what I call snapshots or time capsules.  It happened so consistently and so frequently to convince me that i know Alexander very well.

Does that make me a nut case like this man in Australia who I find plainly addled?  I hope not. I do not claim to be Alexander today. I claim that my memories can be compared to potato vines which I used to pull out of the ground at my grandparent's farm in Ohio.  On a single vine can be found many different potatoes.  To me, I found a vine on which I found many different lives all on that same vine since all share so much in common in their lifestyles.

Now, because I find myself to be both intelligent enough and sane enough, I do not kid around about these experiences to myself at all. I do know that to people enamored with any of these historical figures that to find them possibly known to a woman today as a kind of anathema. Tough bullpucky!  I have learned of them despite my being female and I understand their maleness from within very well. They were men who liked women and that I know very well.

And I a woman who likes certain kinds of men.  Gentle, kind thoughtful men who like me and let me know it.

So the fact that this man who claims to be Jesus made me think how I would be taken for all my sharing of my beliefs about the aforementioned men…mentioned in this journal at length many times over.

I assert that I have not gone back in time since I first learned of the way to do it. Not because I am not interested, but because it takes time and it then has the effect of causing me to buy books, do research, and to learn more about them according to written historical records.  Lucky me that these men are historical because I can then compare my gleanings with those in history…sometimes they are the same but usually the experiences I have are more explicit and defined than just a simple statement such as Alexander defeated the Sacred Band.

A book called The Real George Washington did confirm an experience that I had in him and I know that the woman who told the story relayed it as accurately and correctly as anyone could. I was very impressed with that description of GW at his Farewell to Officers. Nothing impacted me so strongly about GW than that scene.

So yes, I verify. I do not want anyone thinking that I am a delusional crackpot either.

No comments:

Post a Comment