Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Missing Malaysian Plane

It appears that March 9 was an eventful night for the passengers of MH370, a Malaysian airliner that left with 239 passengers for a trip to Beijing, China...Somewhere on its flight path, it is supposed to have made a change in its flight plan to end up nobody knows where.  At this point in time, it is being said that a computer change aboard the plane by someone familiar with the Boeing 777's instruments performed...Nobody was sure if this turn to the West had been by computer or by manual control of the instruments...but the New York Times is reporting that it was manually done on the computer.

I have been listening to all the reports as they have come in, and while I am not anything but suspicious of all computers since i have had the unfortunate experience of having been hacked, had malware viruses, and other problems that I mistrust anything on the internet and the world of computers with a deep seated resentment that is reasonable and necessary to protect myself.  I literally hate the fact that the computer age has spawned more mean, cruel, and unnecessary problems as the problems of viruses and hackers has done.

So nothing surprises me when it involves a computer. My main problem that I emphasize strongly is how easy it is to accidentally erase an important message. Many times, I have sent myself multiple copies so that there is at least one copy for me to have to be assured that it is safe.

Which reminds me of course to do that again.

This missing airliner hit me hard when because of a computer I was reminded of a password that ended up matching this line of airplanes and I wondered what the heck is that?  Believe me, I do not trust anyone in the world of computers...and I received a message that made me perk up my ears to the fact that this missing airliner might have something to do with me...and I am reading material tonight again that suggests the same thing..do I mention which articles, or what things that have done this? Not on your life...I don't dare to do it I can tell you that for a fact.

However, this much I do know for a fact...too much money and too much time is being spent to find this plane, and one must wonder at why it is that this much time has lapsed without a sign of it...

Supposedly, Malaysian military radar had detected it crossing and turning west...blips from the plane's rolls royce engines indicated that it continued to fly for a long period after a transponder was turned off, after the co pilot signed off, and after all communication systems were down...this same military radar is supposed to show that the plane had ascended to 45,000 feet and then descended sharply to 23,000 feet, only to ascend again to another 45,000 feet...which meant that it came down quickly and most likely the plane would break up...but that story has faded out when the rolls royce engine indicated that it had flown on for miles after that...yet there are also reports that people had seen an airliner go down into the sea...but most of those stories have been buried now by the lack of debris and the change in stories...nobody knows what to believe...but some believe that it fell into the sea shortly after it turned west.

In the meantime Russia, Crimea, and the Ukraine are having difficulties but the missing airliner remains the main subject of talk shows at this time...It is a problem that wants a solution.

Now on the side note of what is happening to me...the strangest thing happened in my fuel tank for which I do not know what to think...my fuel tank gauge is clearly not working correctly and proved to be a mystery to me...I filled up my tank which gave me 503 miles of gas to use until it gradually kept going up to 518, and stayed there, but came back down again...what happened is more than I can understand because I drove miles and miles before it finally came down to 498 at which time I relaxed and thought it is back to normal. I will be keeping an eye on this for awhile...but as I sped miles and miles it went up and up and took the longest time to come down...I looked at both gauges, the digital and the fuel gauge to see what is going on with my fuel tank...for awhile I thought I might have to go to the service station...I am deciding what to do about that...

but there is no way that for the miles I put on that car that it should have read that amount of fuel in the tank...I do not understand that at all.


The car is totally computerized...oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment