Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Sound Off Moment

I have to express myself somehow.  I am trying to keep my sanity in this crazy renovation period being accomplished in the hottest months of the years. I cannot afford to pay for two different housing in these months so I am stuck here while all these renovations continue. I stay indoors rather than go to the shopping centers but once the plastering begins, I will probably take time to go to the library, movie theatre, or shopping center just to escape the ongoing work that will be done.  Today was horrendous as the bushes outside my bedroom were cut down, the security doors were removed, and the air conditioning man finally came around to fix the air conditioning system.  Dropping little pellets of some kind for moisture I guess. Reminding me that I should buy a new good filter too.

So I then tried to scan some photos onto my computer and computer is saying the connection is not there, and copy machine is saying no connection. Now that means I have to go to Apple to get this problem solved since I may know what caused it after all.  But not sure.

I had had my computer upgraded so if that is the cause then that would explain it. I am going to get an SD memory card now to use though since I learned that I can use that...but it had worked before so why not now?

In addition to the fact that I have to check my mail thoroughly and too often get too wrapped up in the events of the day on t.v. and on the internet which does demand too much time, too much emotional involvement, and reaction.

I am trying to clean out my old photos so that I can finally let go of them to the trash where rightfully they belong now.  But I had wanted to save some keepsake type photos.

I am going to close down.  I just had to air my exasperation at so many things pressing down on me at once.  The heat alone is enough to drive me indoors but the activity of work on these buildings does wear me out more than I had thought it would.  Sure, it may be pretty when finished but in the meantime it is painful and like gas in the stomach when one must belch or fart, I gotta have my say.

No comments:

Post a Comment