Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Back to Novel

I have not written anything in a long time on the novel that I am contemplating. I rearrange my thoughts on this project all the time.  I have an opportunity to travel to the region of the world that Alexander inhabited and I am considering taking the chance very seriously. I will do it most likely no matter what, as I want to see it for myself, and it will probably add to some enrichment aspect of the book.  My memory serves me best though as I had already tripped back into his time period which is thousands of years ago.  Before Christ, for crying out loud!

I have decided on an entirely different format for this project.  It will be salable soon I am hoping.

Generating interest in a tired subject about which most people have no idea or clue as to the truth is a serious problem.  Historians will always stick with the few bios already written and will always be critical of any piece of fiction created through active imagination.  My book is intended to enlighten, inform and entertain....but mostly to get my point of view through regarding the events and personalities involved.  Especially that of lead character about whom I have become so involved.

But I learned the most intriguing revelation about a character that I have had a special interest in, thinking that it was one friend of my past when it turned into a totally different friend of the past that actually made sense and changed my entire outlook about the entire thing.  I choose not to ever let this person know that I believe this about her and her mother since I appreciate the folly of that.

\I have decided that learning of past lives can be left only to those who wish to know of it. It should never be placed into anyone's conscious mind until able to accept the fact that it could be true.  So that is one reason I have seen the truth about my own experiences in relation to others.

And on that note, I was very happy that Prince Charles chose to visit Mt. Vernon when in his most recent trip to the USA.  I am very involved in the study of GW as well as Alexander and it means a lot to me that the Prince did show his respects to our first president,  especially since the Washington family is so very imbedded in England.

Enough for now...I have work to do yet this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment