Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Typewriters vs. computers

Sometimes I wish I had an old fashioned typewriter once more. I actually had had a computerized Brother typewriter that was a real typewriter. I loved that typewriter since it could do things that even a computer cannot do.  I do not know for sure if they make them like that anymore but it was minimally computerized and worked really well.

Computers cannot do that kind of automatic paperwork that that typewriter could do.  It did require that you insert a sheet of paper but it was automated for tabs and repetition in a way that I really liked.  Cannot do that even on a word processor which requires printing.

Just a thought that I wanted to express at the moment.  Not for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment