Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, March 19, 2015

More on search for new home

I have looked into mobile homes in North Phoenix again and have found another senior community with trailers for sale. I will go out there sometime this week but not yet this afternoon.  I woke up from a dream about my Uncle Jim this morning where I saw him so vividly I could hardly believe it.  But he looked like he had when he was in the Navy, a very young man.  My dream shifted to include a scene with Elvis Presley when in the army probably. I could hardly believe my eyes seeing Elvis in this scene.  Not willing to say much about it now but what a morning that left me a bit dragged out and clearly under the weather.

I am finishing my coconut cleanse since it seems that I had an extra four ounces in this bottle that I bought. I saved the remaining cup for today to continue the procedure.  I will have the second and final 4 oz. this afternoon.  It takes a while for me to drink this stuff up despite its flavor which is naturally coconut!  Very sweet so I use a cup of water with it as well as adding blueberries and strawberries to the already much fruited potion.

It did dull my appetite a lot. I ate very little.

No comments:

Post a Comment