Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Planet Mercury with Alien Buildings

I posted this due to a video photograph and debate on facebook. At Michigan State University, in a sociology class, we had to write a paper about a planet, and I recall that the planet I wrote about (and possibly the entire class did it as well) was the planet Mercury. We had to create some kind of society there, imaginatively, as I recall vaguely this many years later, and the thing that stood out is that Mercury is a planet that has only a narrow strip of land which is habitable, because one side of it faces the sun so that it is too hot for habitation, and the other side faces the opposite side so that it gets no sun at all and therefore is too cold for life of any kind. The only possible place is the strip inbetween the two extremes, and so that is the area where we concentrated upon to create our imaginary society.

This discussion about buildings on the planet took me to youtube to see the actual video so I posted it here. It is interesting to see these anomalies that look as though they could be buildings. Especially one which clearly shows shadows that look like doors. One of the chimney effects makes me think of Pinnacle Peak and I have seen enough mountains that look like pyramids and the like that I can imagine natural formations looking as if they could be manmade but in actuality are natural and made due to Mother Nature, not man at all.

I am pondering this now, this many years later...Strange and interesting video so I hope that some who are interested in this topic will check out the images to see what they think.

Me, I think that they are most likely formed from the environment, possibly made through some means of intelligence but most likely to be considered natural. Very fascinating to me now at this late date, reminding me of MSU and Dr. Gottlieb! Who incidentally never really earned his title the regular way. So he told us!

No comments:

Post a Comment