Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post Christmas

Christmas Day was a slow day for me. I liked it that way. At my age, everything in life is a slowdown. I had no idea, none of us ever do, what old age does to us. Christmas season has been a problem for me...no money to speak of, and so the only gift I gave to myself was a trip to the Rockettes, time spent with Janice, Lee, and Margarita.

This is December 26, by the way, and I had to bring my lottery game up to date. Went to Pothos.org for a change and added stuff there to facebook and twitter.

I get all excited about Alexander at times too since I want to get back to the problem at hand, finishing my novel about his life. Believe it or not, writing a book takes you back to that time period and so I will have to reimmerse myself into again to begin the next step of this journey.


I like facebook and twitter. I can control who to follow and who to friend. Amazing at how some friends are really so very intersting. I like those kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment