Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gifted Youngsters/Steve Berry

I learned about the trio called Il Volo through one of those ongoing spam type messages that gets passed from viewer to viewer. Mandy sent me this one, and I really am impressed with the quality of the young teenager's voices. There is just no doubt that there future is already set, preplanned, and ready to go. Enthralling to imagine what will become of them for future generations.

I hope to see them in person at some concert, buy a dvd, and even get a signed autograph if possible...What fun!

On that note, also speaking of signed autographs...just learned that Steve Berry will be back in Scottsdale, AZ on May 25 at the Poisoned Pen bookstore to sign his latest release Jefferson Key. This time I will buy the book and have him sign it for me too.

I am a fan of his, and really liked the novel The Emperor's Tomb. I learned more about eunuchs than I cared to know, but I found it quite fascinating to learn about the gas and oil industry as seen by Russians and Chinese alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment