Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, May 7, 2011

part 2 of controversy

I do believe that this man and I had been communicating on the Louis XIV discussion group, but I can never be totally sure of that but I am of the opinion that he had written there under a pseudonym, and one reason that I believe that it is him is because of the offer he made to me, and then the occasion upon which I met him at the food court. I am almost totally convinced that the two are connected, but I can never prove it exactly except through some strange things that happened there after I wrote that I had met this stranger then, even though I identified him and also got into trouble with the owner/moderator for it. All the information that I placed there I believe was removed, as was also all the material that I had placed at MyDearDiary became lost when MDD closed down. I would write my daily thoughts as I was a bit befuddled about the entire thing at the time. The fact that the news media is being told that he carried phone numbers on him tells me a lot, as he had given me his phone number which I called, and that is very significant. I believe that i have that slip of paper yet.

I was very impressed with him. I liked him better after we got over the first hostilities that we both presented to each other. It was a very strange meeting but it was a very important one for me. I actually am pleased even now that I had the opportunity to talk with him first hand, and as his wife had said that one of his goals was to meet me (my other name being God) I am happy to say that he did do that. I knew from what he said to me that he knows a lot about me. I am also very aware that I believe most of the media that surrounds me is well aware of all this too.

As I said in an earlier post, I had thought that he had been a part of a previous lifetime in the Louis XIV period. I thought of him as Louis XIV's superintendent of buildings, Louvois. It came to me while we were talking, and a picture of him in Afghanistan which was broadcast over and over is something that he did when we went into Nordstrom's. It is also something that is right out of the pages of Louis XIV and Louvois as Louvois is described as doing something exactly similar to that. For that reason alone, I was always intrigued about him.

I also knew that he was on the video tape which Nordstrom's has at the checkout counter. I even went back to see that there is a camera there. He had been checking for cameras on the ceiling as well I believe.


Every word that he said to me when he called me one evening came back on the NBC television show Fraser on their last show. They got it all verbatim.

I don't mind being the good old days! G.O.D.

Big Brother is watching all the time...and I am always careful about what I say...tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment