Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wives of Osama bin Laden blog

I just read the story about bin Laden's wives and son Omar so wanted to post it at this blogspot while I briefly describe my interest in the subject.

There is a lot of suspicion worldwide about whether or not this body that was dumped into the sea with some ceremony is actually that of bin Laden. It has become a joke nearly worldwide about whether bin Laden was killed years ago, died of natural causes, kidney failure, or was actually able to hide out in plain view as they are calling it in a compound in Pakistan.

It is harder to believe than if someone suddenly would come out and announce that they know exactly where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

So the subject of the wives is very important, as there is little doubt that the wife should know whether or not this man was truly Osama or not.

More interesting than anything else about this perplexing story is the public reaction to it. Americans appear to be gleeful, thankful, and believers in the story. Other nations who are publicly stating their opinions are not so easily persuaded that this is Osama bin Laden at all, and most doubt the American story.

Many questions have to be raised about this man who was quickly buried while the capture of Saddam Hussein saw him being paraded around, kept alive, and humiliated in many ways. His hanging was made public knowledge so it seems that the photo of Obama should also be seen and made evident to a disbelieving public.

I wrote up a story on this blogger some time ago about meeting a man in the local foodcourt of a shopping center. This man will remain known as Omar for this blogger's privacy and sanity.

The conversation is reminiscent of a conversation in the movie Network. When I saw a dvd of the movie it startled me to see the similarities between the earlier film and this later meeting.

So for that reason I will use that pair in the movie portrayed by William Holden and Faye Dunaway to make my statement.

As I am a believer in reincarnation now I was convinced that this man was someone I had known in a pastlife and I was even further convinced that I had been talking to him via Yahoo discussion groups for some time. I even mentioned it at that group which in fact caused some consternation there.

I am still convinced that he had been a member there and that is probably how I came to meet him.

I have spoken of this elsewhere at the time as I had grave doubts, was a bit of a doubter, but soon became convinced that this man was for real.

All this is relevant to the ongoing case so I will just say that because of the USA Today article, an ongoing play here in town, and an incident in my life where I met a person of significance who called himself Murray or Murree, (Marie) I was a bit startled to see the name Murree Road in the New York Times identifying the road near the compound.

I see a definite connection from a time I spent in Washington, D.C. to this latest operation in territory of Pakistan which makes me wonder. I have many more things to say but the name of the road coupled with the person who called himself Murray or Marie makes me suspicious of this entire episode.

While I am writing this to recall for myself, I have to talk in oblique terms, but in fact I see a direct connection between white Lincoln and this operation. Yes, bin Laden did prefer to drive a Mercedes. Of that I am absolutely certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment