Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Alexander got Neutered today

I am not one fit for surgery as I am always over hyper anxious about not having stitches get infected, pulled, or otherwise turn bad on me so I had quite a time with Alexander when we got home...he wants to lick his wounds and I won't let him since I have instructions which say specifically do not lick or chew wound...finally, I gave him some pain medicine and he is fast asleep. Poor little guy. He has been put through a lot today.

And naturally, Sandra would call while I was at Starbucks waiting to go to the vet to get him...I met a nice clerk at the Starbucks which is next to the shopping center by the vet's office. I was able to work on computer with their free wifi and have a long tall caramel machiatto and was I ever a bit disturbed at the guy who made it as I know very well that they can be blended but he just wanted to stir it...did not like him...

But since I bought a big one I stayed awhile til it was done and as I am a slow drinker, I was able to get quite a bit done on my computer.

They want me to buy an e collar but I did not do it...I made some homemade stuff. i bought a microchip for him even though he is a house cat. I had heard a story of a cat reunited with his family after getting lost and it was only due to the microchip that they were able to find the family. Cats can jump out of cars in case of accident and get lost, so while I do not think that will ever happen, I would also have proof he is mine if someone stole him from me. So I bought it as I expect him to live for many years.

He is waking up now. He had been sleeping...He is psychic and seems to know whenever I think of him...One of us is for sure as whenever I am thinking of him he usually jumps onto the bed to walk all over me...He cannot and should not jump now til he is fully healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment