Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday

Yes, I turned 73 yesterday, and even took a picture of self to post on facebook for a ten year lookback if I make it to 83. I have a couple from childhood that I took of self so that it is always intriguing to see how age affects us...frankly, never as much as you would think...all those images that are presented to us do not really happen.

Truthfully, physical pain is more noticeable as time passes for I realize that the joints, muscles, and spine do twinge enough to make me notice them. For many years, I was very lucky not to have any aches or pains...not so any longer...I feel them all right, sleep later, seem to need more sleep, and honestly eat less than when I was younger. You would think I would lose weight, but hormones or whatever do not bring that about at all. I have not changed weight wise in the past 30 years.

Hope is still strong to achieve some of my goals before I die syndrome...want to travel worldwide and want to write a novel or two if I can get the right computer for that goal.

So all in all, 73 is not much different from yesterday at 72...probably time creeps up on us so that we don't always realize it...but I do fight it a lot with hair color, as the gray is a sure clue, and I am getting more and more. The wrinkles do appear also but only slightly yet...

I think the worst part of age is tiredness and memory losses...they happen frequently...so it goes...now to take on the world for another ten years...

No comments:

Post a Comment