Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday continued

I have returned to my apartment after watching the superbowl game at the clubroom. Nobody was there for a long time until late in the fourth quarter when a woman tried to get in the door...I let her in and reminded her to get her cards to open the door. We have no passkeys made to get in and out of the clubhouse since someone had stolen a t.v. there. It now locks itself automatically. It took me awhile to learn the art of turning on lights everywhere.

Boston might never ever understand the way the game turned after I saw the NYTimes enter the news feed at facebook with a live blog discussion so being curious I went to the site to see how it worked, and joined in the discussion. It was kind of fun to watch the game and be able to make comments. I read them as fast as they came on and even entered some of my own.
in
I had read this story of a camel who has picked the winners of games, so I was basing my taking sides in the game on his prediction. He turned out to be right after all. The Giants did finally come up to win after I entered the Times discussion group. If this sounds repetitious it is because I am in a different environment which always affects the way I write and think.

Has facebook ever revealed and exposed the number of unhappy campers in the world who like to say mean, nasty things on the comment sections. I never knew that people could be so obscene, negative, mean, ugly, killer, and demonic until I read these comments at Facebook.

And this about a super bowl game...super bowl is two words I learned today but I continue to write it both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment