Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day, 2012

I had to take all my plants indoors last evening since the weathergirl forecast cold and rain. Sadly, she was correct as dark gloomy clouds swept into the region late today bringing with it low temperatures so that it was cold outside. I stayed indoors all day as a result, besides having been up til four o'clock in the morning. I could not get to sleep last night and so was up and down until finally I wore myself out and fell asleep shortly after 4 in the morning. I slept til 11 then and got up unable to get around at all. I was so slow, tired, and dragged out that I did little but reread my novel which I had just printed, and rechecked my lottery game.

It turns out that I won't be able to play the lottery game until March. I have to be able to work it so that I don't lose anything so it will take me that long to get this thing brought under control.

I wish I could make it happen, but lotteries are contemptibly difficult. The number 3 is cold right now and recently, most of the cold numbers have begun to hit. 3 and 15 are the two that have not hit in recent draws so there is always the chance that one or the other will come in tomorrow night.

I have decided to maintain the logging in of the numbers but will have to wait until I have enough ready cash to spend to bet on it. So I am sticking with horses right now.

There is a contest on to name to the foal of Rachel Alexandra and Curlin. Nice prize for the winner to go to the farm to tour and see the horses. That is quite a worthwhile prize but to have the name that you chose picked for a horse means a lot to me.

I am inclined towards the father's name Curlin coupled with the owner's name who has passed away, Jesse. Alexandra is overused so much that it would be nice to hear Jesse Curlin coming down the stretch.

I may submit it. Doubt that it would be chosen but I like the sounds of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment