Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, October 9, 2015

Old Problem Returned Part 2

Last night I was explaining about my bleeding nose problem which I have decided takes me back to the time of Genghis Khan.

My solar plexus area is where most of the information comes to me for past lifetimes.  At one time, at a local bookstore in Fashion Square, Bretano's, I believe it was,  I felt myself drawn to a book that was placed high on a shelf there so that I took it down to read. It was always Genghis Khan that I was being drawn to; whereas, at the library it had been Louis XIV.  I will admit that I would have learned nothing about any of these men in my past were it not for these spiritual guides who did draw me to the books that existed telling their stories.  Often I could go into the library and immediately find a book that would verify in writing some of the information that I had gleaned from within through trance induced excursions back into time.

I admit that I was absolutely dumbfounded when I first saw Genghis Khan as I knew immediately before he entered the room for me to see him who it was. I have this ability to sense things prior to their so called arrival. It is called precognition.  But I had not been prepared for the size and might of Genghis Khan, his magnetism alone, was a surprise to me.

I do not care to go into  this too much since it occurred about the time that America was involved in Iraq and it brings up some unpleasant memories about events that actually occurred in this time period. I have learned too often that events that I experience in the past can be replicated in a way that is surprising in the present.  That alone also helped me to stop trying to learn about the past, yet I admit that I am intrigued enough yet that someday I may try it again just to see what I can learn now.

The tv is getting my interest right now. It is nearly noon here, and I am watching Gretchen Carlson explain about Barack Obama's trip to Roseburg, Oregon and now a story about more rain in South Carolina.

But back to my discussion of reincarnation, Tomorrowland, and something that Mandy Hall once asked me, that maybe the nosebleed is a punishment for going back in time.  I know that people are superstitious about it.

Granted, it sounds vain glorious to have been able to access the lives of so many famous male personalities in a female body, and may make people wonder if I secretly want to be a man.  I remember as a child knowing that boys have more fun than girls when I was a bit of a tomboy. I liked to climb trees, and was pretty athletic in my childhood but I grew out of it. I was always able to hold my own with the boys in my neighborhood, but no, I have never wanted to be a man.

Adolescence and menstrual periods change everything for girls.  I began my period early in life, and whenever I have these nosebleeds, I remember menstrual periods so I do not worry about losing blood that much, but I still do not like it for them to reoccur.

Now, when I do go back in time, I literally do fall in love with the characters I find myself in, and for me that is a good thing to know about them.  If you stop to think that most were mass killers but on a national scale, it would make anyone wonder at where in myself can I say that this is Heaven's way.  I obviously do believe that it is Heaven's giving me this information so I question all this myself, knowing what I know about each as written in history, and conjectured and speculated by minds who would like to understand them.  Fortunately, for me, I relive them so I know how they feel and think, and how they appear and look to others.

I am very protective of this even though I have shared some of it with others to realize that some people were only using me for their own purposes, and I do have proof of that in the movie that Oliver Stone made about Alexander the Great. Of course, he totally and cruelly messed up the entire story of Alexander to really make it look foolishly and positively melodramatic and mad.

So here I am finding myself in different time periods, always male, and wondering since my mother asked me, "Were you ever a woman?"  I answered yes of course, but i have no recollections of any lifetimes when I was, but I had to think I may have been, but none have surfaced to my knowledge.

I am woman now anyway.

I admit I have glimpsed into a future life in which I am also female and have seen how I look then.  That is something that I have kept to myself too, hoping that maybe this would be my final incarnation, but if I must live in flesh again, I am pretty convinced of my own appearance.   I will be tall I am certain, brunette, and caucasian.  That is all I will tell.  I even know a bit more but since it is a future I should not discuss it much..

But that is the reason that Tomorrowland resonated with me.  I am wondering now about the writers of that show to know this much. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment