Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, October 16, 2015

New iPhone

On October 13, I received an email from Sprint which said that my phone had been sent to the Sprint store where I had ordered it. I had been told that I could get a new phone now since Apple has made it possible to upgrade each year if you have the right server.

I lease mine from Sprint and it turns out that I am eligible.

I am so excited about it.  I did track it very carefully to see when it would be delivered.  So it turns out that it could come in today and I waited and finally called the store after I knew for certain that it had been delivered.

I called this afternoon because after all, why not? If it is here, why not get it now.  Sure enough, as I am on my way to the store,  the store does decide to call me to let me know that it is there and that I can pick it up.

The girl who had informed me that I could get it was quite right about how easy it was to transfer all my information from one phone to the other so in a short time I had my phone up and running. I was so ready to get this phone.

I have payed with it a little. The three d function that talk about is absolutely incredible. I love the way it works. I finally got into pinterest again to see what for pins are there, but I will say that the transfer did not go as expected on that or on the mail.  I am learning.

I made an appointment to go to a workshop on Monday.  There are some things that need to be straightened out as far as I can see.  And I always like to have a chance to ask questions. The guy at Sprint was fairly good at some of the changes, and he did show me the 3 d function as they call it.

I like the clarity of the photos that come through the various media groups. I have not yet taken a photo but one of the box that it came in. I decided to show the box against the backdrop of the Sprint shopping bag.

My earplugs and charger are still in the box. I have not taken them out yet.

Going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment