Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, October 9, 2015

Old Problem Returned

I go to extremes it seems just to prove some things and today was one of the more successful, but that is not the reason I decided to write this post.  But I must say that it involved CNN, Jake Trapper, and Governor Christie of New Jersey who was being interviewed.

But I began this post to discuss a problem that i have had for years since living in Scottsdale, and which had in fact had stopped for a long time until this past Tuesday.  I am so unhappy that it returned but I began to figure out some things in it this time round.

I have had a problem with a bleeding nose. I called it similar to a stigmata at one time which I do believe to some extent.  Let me explain that learning about former lifetimes in which I gain information about a person in the past does sometime help in this lifetime.  I will explain as I go along with this tale.

I never understood why it was that my nose began to bleed at times, but I associated it with St. John's Wort at one time so that I stopped taking the substance even though I do believe it is good for a form of mild depression.  It does lift what I call a veil over one's mind so that it clears it away a lot the way that cleaning dirty glass lens enables you to see more clearly.

But when I began to have nose bleeds I stopped the St. John's Wort believing that it may have activated this nose problem.

It happened to me often during the years that i lived in Scottsdale, but in recent years it has not occurred in a long time. I am so relieved and happy when it does not take place but I learned not to fear it after I read the story of Genghis Khan.  Would you believe that my spirit guide has told me that i had been Genghis Khan also?  At that point in going back in time, I went back to only a few times in Khan's life to stop the process of hypnotic trance sessions for some time.  If I ever go back again, it will be to see what i can find but I did grow tired of living in yesterday no matter how famous the person had been.

So i went to see a movie called Tomorrowland on Tuesday for $1.00 and during the movie I was somehow or other synced into the film so that I could know exactly what was going on many times  partly because it was easy to see where it was going and what it was using as its foundation for some of its so called plot lines. One regarding time travel certainly has to have had to be similar to my own experiences in living in the past and learning things there.  I readily understood some of what they were saying because I have done it so often.

So writing about that movie the other day activated that bleeding problem and I even got a drop of blood on the computer key, hitting the yu and hj keys.  I took note because I am aware of the significance of these things.

I then woke up at 4:30 in the morning to have another bloody nose problem, and it dawned on me then that we are in the Genghis Khan period.  So I looked up some quotes that he is known or said to have said, and some were very relevant to me.  But thanks to Genghis Khan info I am able to get through these bleeding sessions.

I have to wait until a clot forms to know that the bleeding is done.  Genghis is famous for having been born with a clot in his hand.  The story goes.

Now this is all important to me.  That is why I am taking the time to write this out because often when I write things out, it helps to solve problems for me. I get insights into life situations occasionally when I can express my feelings.

If I were to tell everything that happens to me on a regular basis, it would probably astonish some. I receive thoughts that I let simply filter through my mind and out again.  Often these ideas are significant and helpful to me on many levels, but saying them aloud would probably disturb anyone who might be listening in.  That is my main contention is that I am being listened in upon all the time, and today's social intercourse with Gov. Chrstie proved it to me to a great degree.

So I am now watching CNN again where Natalie Allen is discussing today's news with correspondents.

I will pause for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment