Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, May 28, 2016

What a day!

Years ago, I decided to learn who I had been in a former lifetime.  That discovery has impacted me ever since, and today, some interesting information from France really made me realize the truth of this.  You know, it is very hard to accept the truth even when it is staring you in the face.  I asked, I received, and today I am very grateful to the Facebook friends I have made who reside in France.

I learned that I had been Louis XIV, the French King who is responsible for the building of the Chateau de Versailles.  I did accept it as true at first, but things happen over time to confirm it repeatedly in a way that always astonishes me.  I received information about Madame de Montespan, one of Louis Quatroze's mistresses who was quite special to me when I was back in time, seeing her through my eyes ( the King's eyes) and so today I did an exploration on the internet and on the pinterest to see what all I could find about the Porcelain Trianon, Madame de Montespan's hideaway from the main Chateau and the Queen.  She had been a special attendant to the Queen by the way, and was quite the deceiver.

I remember her from two scenes in my memory search.  She was an extraordinarily beautiful woman in my eyes.  She was always there for me. I have drawn two portraits of her in my sketch book to remember her.

I now am convinced since one of them changed into present times who she had been in the present time.  I was torn between two men of my past, but I am fairly certain that it was the longer relationship of two really short relationships.  It does make some sense to me but it would be hard for anyone else to believe.

So I am grateful today for the French friends who have helped me to confirm for a fact that I had been the French king, not that I have doubted it but I usually say I was in his person, which is true in the sense that when I return to that time, I am in his spiritual body and I am he as he was then.  When I come back to my present state I am myself as I am today.  I tend to differentiate between the two since they reside in two different time periods and have two different lifestyles.  But always, inside, I am the King in that period as that led me to know that I had been Alexander in his lifetime.  I am undoubtedly a soul that has great power I am concluding. I had always accepted my spiritual powers for what they are, and I am often very honest and forthright about them in the privacy of my four walls, which I do not believe is private at all.

But today, at last, I finally relaxed to realize the beauty of my having been able to go back to the Porcelain Trianon where I have Athenais waiting patiently for me while her ladies in waiting tend to her demands and wishes.  I led quite a life in that time period I must admit.  Now, maybe I will write a story about it after all.

I guess I am just happy again to realize that my memories are there for me to keep.  That makes me happy. My mother had always asked me if I am happy due to learning these facts about myself. It takes times to fathom it all but when finally realized as I have done once again, I am very happy to have it all within myself to keep forever.  Thank God!  Yes, I know all the criticisms of the King, but I am happy to know that it is me who has to bear that after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment