Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, September 28, 2012

Finally resolved a problem last night

Anyone who has followed me since I made my amazing self discoveries knows that I have uncovered the likes of several military leaders in in history. Last night, as I wrestle with myself about this phenomena all the time, I finally reached a conclusion so that I slept well, even had a good dream, though perplexing but good, and really rested. I will use electrical cords as a way of explaining my thinking about this. I also use rosary beads since they are so obvious. But let me explain what happens to me so you will understand my final conclusions. Talking to myself again... One, I had asked years ago after writing a statement and placing it in the Bible which was God's will be done. I wanted to know how I had been if I had lived in a former lifetime, and so I relaxed to put myself into a trance state of self hypnosis, and listened to a guide who spoke in French language tell me what to do as I went into deep trance. The guide simply came to me, and began to speak to me as I went into a trance that was brought about to a tape that I bought years ago. It is a hypnotic tape to use for self induction. This was brought about one day due to a program on t.v. called France Vision and France 2. I had been pulled to a stack of books on the shelf at the library by urgings from the region known as solar plexus. I kept going back to the same books so finally I pulled one down and took it to read. I was reading Nancy Mitford's book on Louis XIV, and a series of books on the entire reign of French kings, not really knowing why this was pulling me to read it. So I gained a rudimentary knowledge of the Sun King and other kings in France. At last, I went to sleep, put the suggestion or question of if I had lived in the past, who I had been, and a picture of myself walking down a hallway being assailed mercilessly by some agitator, calling me names, and my feeling as though I have skin as thick as an elephant's, let it all pass and swirl around me. I could see a strand of hair falling into my face and sensed that I was large, strong, and powerful, but had no more idea than the man in the moon who that was, until I heard a phrase which I did recognize immediately, that told me who I had been. It took a while for me to comprehend this but eventually, I tried again and again and again, and kept coming up with enough evidence to satisfy me that I had been Louis XIV. If that wasn't the most amazing thing for me to learn. I went into instant depression. I could not believe that I had lived such a grand life to become who I am and how I live today. I was dumbfounded but I pursued this for many reasons. One, I had already gone through the problem of having been George Washington in the past. How could I have been both? Don't ask..just accept at some point, but I did immediately make instant comparisons especially to their signature buildings to see any similarities and proof of fact. Having convinced myself through a trip in Virginia which opened my eyes to the reality of the belief in Washington for I did things there that only George could know and do, I believed that either I had been him or that his spiritual person was guiding me through the Virginia countryside as nobody else could do. But now Louis XIV? Wow! What a problem for me to solve. But I fell in love with Louis XIV eventually as my inner revelations about him are so exciting and fulfilling that I truly came to like and love this old monarch. He is one fascinating personality to me. So this is what happenes. When one asks to learn of one's self, one soon finds ones self back in a time period in which one is totally at home and knows very well. A spiritual body sometimes seems to appear into which one is suddenly immersed and one is then seeing and feeling through that entity all that that entity knows and feels at that moment. This happened so many times in both George Washington and Louis XIV that I had no problem accepting that I had been either one of them. I was in their spiritual body. Louis XIV took many years to study but I have many proofs of him that are so exciting and beautiful to me that I have kept him alive and well for some time. But once I seemed to have exhausted everything about him, I was told that I am Alexander, so that took me on another journey into time further back, and I became the person of Alexander, the Macedonian warrior king about whom I am now trying to write a story. I was into being Alexander because of an admission I had made finally. I had not liked it that I could have been Alexander, being a bit judgmental about his life and his history, but finally after admitting that I had been him, I woke up from the most beautiful memory of his when at the battle of Issus that I immediately fell for Alexander, and began a deep internal study of his life too. Both Louis XIV and Alexander do not often need prompting as they come to me in spontaneous memory form as well. Now, all of this sounds off the cuff, very self aggrandizing. These are such overblown and famous historical personalities how on earth could I, who have done nothing of much value in this life, possibly have been such historically significant persons? I know that I am subject to ridicule because of it, but because I have had these magnificent revelations in memories I accept it that I had been them then, and am myself now..And that is why I am writing this...I realized last night I could not have opened this passage into time were it not for me today. I am the plug or ignition that opened the past, let me see through it, and compare it to either a nest of electrical cords, wound round and round but all give light when the plug is inserted into the socket or outlet. Each life is like a bead on the rosary bead for each is separate and apart from one another, yet fully like its image in its spiritual image as it was when alive and well. In other words, when I am back in time, I see the clothing, (which is one of the most important forms of identification), see the buildings, smell the smells ( I have had olfactory senses in times past too) and have the capacity to know the mentality of the person at that time. One of my most poignant memories that made me love George Washington so much was when he sobbed at his farewell to officers group. I remember that well. I woke up sobbing as well. I spent many months and years in Alexander the Great, who is absolutely unlike what history tries to make him out to be. Nobody can ever write a truly accurate write up about Alexander because today's world concentrates too much on his legend rather than the facts and truth of him. He is holier than thou in many ways, which makes him somewhat more complex than modern historians care to admit. So I realized last night that it is I today who go back and bring these people to life by my asking about msyelf as I had done...I enter their being which is spiritually intact for all time and eternity, to know them as they were then, and the most important thing is that I remember them in my today's mental capacity. I always make the distinction to myself that my brain today never experienced those events, but only the brain of that being could retain that material in its cranium. That is important to understand. But the input into this brain today makes me capable of explaining them away now. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment