Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The reincarnation mystery

I am trying to impress upon anyone who is a believer in the theory of reincarnation that if a Hephaestion were to do as I hae,go back in time, that he would be able to see how Alexander looks to him. I have seen so many different people who were obviously important to Alexander that I am sure that if any of them were to also be able to activate that energy force that gives rise to this ability that they would see Alexander as I have. I do not try to identify who is who from the past. I use the past personalities as metaphors often and I believe that I have identified a few...but none of those were even interested in the subject and would not attempt to do as I did. So the question of if they saw Alexander, would he look as I have seen him is not available to me. I did not ask them to go back in time at all and would not do it of anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment