Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trying something new

I mentioned Paul Prescott's blog in which he writes flash fiction and I am inclined to try it. I have written some of my attempts at writing a story on Alexander already on this blogspot, and am constantly rethinking my own novel in progress. So for that reason, I am going to pen some notes to myself about it now. One, I need to develop the sending of slaves taken by Philotas to the Black Sea region. I want to develop also the gathering of supplies by Philotas and his troops so as to establish the kind of duties and responsibilities that he held while under Alexander's direction. Most of this is stored already by these are gentle reminders to myself. The relationship between Philotas and Alexander is a very sensitive one which has to be developed in the childhood area to understand what happened that brought about the end of the relationship between the two families. It is a very sad occasion for Alexander to have to learn that his childhood friend may have been a part of an assassination plot. Harpalos is another character who I need to develop in childhood to better understand his later deeds when he absconded with funds...that is all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment