Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Thursday, September 27, 2012

philip of macedon

A lot on my mind this morning, but I will begin by saying that in the twilight zone which is that moment before falling into deep sleep, I had a vision come to me which revealed Philip of Macedon in a brief moment. I had been having visions of the youth of the Sacred Band of Thebes recently so I began researching information to learn what I can about their uniforms. As a result I then decided to examine anything of value about Philip. I knew that Ian Worthington had written a book about him. I found some really interesting posts about both topics. So guess what. I closed my cellphone to go to sleep and a vision ran across the screen of my brain which had many details but one stood out and made an impact: Philip standing tall so I could see as he passed in front of me. He was easy to recognize and I was somewhat taken by it. When one sees the image that is spiritual fleshlike it makes a greater impression than that of marble or stone. The fleshtones say a lot and his face looked as familiar to me as my own. I knew him immediately. To me the joy is priceless to be able to have this gift. It made me realize how important appearances are. I had seen him when he visited me after taming Bucephalus when he had been drunk to the gills. He had struck me as handsome then but this glimpse made me see how rigid and militant he is. It was a bit difficult when I heard a voice within say "your dad". I know that that sounds strange to anyone who does not understand me in this discovery of Alexander the Great and how I came to believe in myself when I found myself in his person and body in time regression type occasions. The comment about your dad I did not take as meaning my dad in this life, even though there are ways in which one might see some similarities between the two, but rather that he had been a father figure in a previous life if that is what going back in time and reliving all of Alexander's experiences are a case of that. The reason I say that is because again I am protecting myself from all those people who look askance at such kind of beliefs. But I am totally convinced at this point in time that all my recollections of past lifetimes are valid, but inexplicable to me as well as to anyone else. Nobody can explain them away, but I have had at least some good fun for myself to learn of these people and to be able to reexperience emotions, feelings, thoughts, and life experiences in a way that has made me understand and know them. I often feel that the less I say about it now the better as I know that others either think I am just being overly grandiose or braggadocia or crazy as a loon...don't think I don't understand that...considering who I had been. I am editing this since I wrote this on my smartphone which actually made me happy that I could use the blogger on the phone. Naturally, I had trouble editing, and the automatic selection of words screwed up a few so that is why I returned to this. I will leave it here on the blog but won't share it. Except for those who are following me I won't care if they read it or not...Anymore, I no longer care whether people accept my statements or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment