Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Smartphones/Sacred Band

I checked with Apple last Friday about the Iphone, Ipad, and MacPro. If I choose to go with Apple, I will go all the way with all three, costing about $2,000 for the set I would get.

Time will tell. I have not made a commitment yet.

On the other topic, I had a vision of the Sacred Band this past week which made me wonder if I should expand my story and change it.  I saw two members standing together, dressed in their military uniforms, know that it was  at the Battle of Charonea, as I have seen them earlier in the same outfits, and it is my internal memory that recognized them so readily. I do not pretend to explain how one today can recognize someone who one has never seen in the present, but because the internal memory knows them from some past event, I recognized them right away.

So I spent time thinking that perhaps these two are alive and well today, making it very unlikely that I will broadcast this to the world.  I am guilty of having cost them their lives, and so it might be best to understand why it is that I am seeing them now.

Now, that means not that Janet is guilty but my personna of yesteryear is guilty, if I can take responsibility for that.  I do not always know quite what today can be held repsonsible to about yesterday's deeds since only faith and belief let one assume that one was that person of yesteryear when one ventures into that person's mind, body, and soul so readily.  I do not know what to think at times but I do not also evade responsibility any longer either.

Believe it or not,  I am quite sane in my appreciation of learning these interesting facts and opening this can of  worms.  I have learned some things that have helped to understand today, and again, I am in the thought tank that love is what is the most important emotion and knowledge that one develops in any lifetime, and that love in the end is a lot like the air we breathe, available and ready for everyone who wants to use it.  I think that I have come to know who Roxanne is in this lifetime and as I am pretty sure of it, I realize that love is an awesome feeling that sets one free when brought back together for whatever reason.  It surprises me that one may come to meet up with one's love of a past but to learn that in the present, it is only a passing and fleeting relationship that while it may rekindle love, it also learns that love is letting go and letting it pass.

Most people think that love is obsessive and possessive when in fact the opposite is true.  Love keeps and holds during its duration but it also sets free and lets loose as well.

Well, enough of my learning from past lifetimes for now!  I have got to get busy this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment