Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, October 19, 2012

My First Boyfriend

I am just absolutely stunned.  I finally have learned what happened to my very first boyfriend when in first grade.  I simply adored him.  I have finally discovered what happened to him.  But first before I go on, I have to check something at facebook.   O.K. I added the photos to the facebook wall.   I can't add them here at this site since this does not seem to have access to the facebook album.  It makes no difference.  I asked a friend from Van Wert who knows how to do things in the way of sportsworld to help me learn if the Jay Bergman of the University of Central Florida is the same Jay Bergman that I went to first grade with in Van Wert. I truly believe it is now that I have learned all that I can about him.

My classmate Larry Smith became famous as a football coach, and my fraternity friend from Kent State, Lou Holtz, became famous as a football coach, so now I learn that Jay Bergman is famous in Florida as a football coach. I have been reading all about him. 

Oh my oh my!  What a strange world that we live in...because a line in Forest Gump made me think of Jay when we were kids...I won't say what it is but it really hit me hard since I actually ran into Tom Hanks once in Los Angeles...I like Tom  a lot.

This is a very small world in which we live...Jay turns out to be exactly five days older than I am and I may have known it way back when, but I had forgotten it.  I will not pursue this any further at the moment because my mind is completely blown by it all.

Just have to write it up and thank Tom Brown, sportswriter from VW who helped me to know for sure that there is no coincidence in some of this...I put the photo on because of Jay's hairdo which has always made me think of two people.  But since he is a living real person I should not do comparisons, but I always thought of two people: RJWagner, and Ronald Reagan, and turns out that his birthday is the same as Ronald Reagan...small world since I ran into Ronald's first wife Jane at a local banking or financial institute years ago here in this small town...I could go on and on about synchronicity and other strange coincidences but this one is a bit reasonable now that I think of it.

Isn't it funny how reality has a way of poking even our childhood recollections in the end...I liked him so much that I could never get over him until now...Reality says that he has gone on with his life in a way that has surprised me, and that I have gone ahead with mine, and probably he does not remember me or Van Wert at all but slightly...the way that it should be...wondering then about all those past lives that I have recalled...I am swimming in pondersome questions right now...


I will dwell on that a moment.  After Jay moved away from Van Wert, we had a fake marriage at Franklin School when Roger Martin and I got married in a childhood way. I reminded him of it at our class reunion.  He had totally forgotten.  Then when I moved to third ward, I had a school girls crush on Jimmy Agler. I wrote him love letters even, but we never got it together like Jay and I had done...so that years later, when under regression, I saw Roxanne, Alexander's first wife, and lo and behold, one day it dawned on me that she resembled Jimmy Agler.  At our class reunion, I made a beeline to see Jimmy as I felt this love that was all around us, and we stood and talked awhile, and then he mentioned his wife, and I took off and said good bye, and walked off, only later in the class picture, to say Oh I wanted to sit beside him, but someone moved in between us...I swear that love wasHeavenly love and I decided then and there had he really been Roxanne all is well and over and we have real love binding us together throughout time...Love is a really strange thing in the end...true love is free and one does truly move on,knowing that one is loved always.

No comments:

Post a Comment