Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Eyewear

I will admit that the cost is worth it when one gets a good prescription and good lens to see the world. My old lens were so scratched, and so old that the plastic was beginning to deteriorate. I had little choice but to get new glasses and what a difference it has made to me. Very happy with these at this moment in time. But I learned something last evening when I decided to see if I could use the old frames to have new lens put into them. Most optical houses want to sell you frames and lens, for that is how they make their money. But my frames are so good that I want to put new lens in so as to have a second pair with current prescription. I found a place here that is getting good reviews so I am going to check it out. It is Lesco on Scottsdale Road. I will see how much the lens will cost since it is advertised as very cheap. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment