Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, December 23, 2012

A new place to use computer

Razzberries is a smoothie sandwich shop which also advertised freshly baked goods and the best coffee brewed in the valley. I have only used the wifi twice now, and the wifi security number has changed from the first time that I stopped here.  The girl did give me the correct security code it turned out but my phone did not work despite using it.  The netbook does work but I put the security code on at the counter where it brought the internet in just fine.

I am unloading on this blog piece this time. Mostly, it is a way of finding whether anyone really ever reads my blogs when I write them. I just learned that some comments may be placed in spam so it is possible that a comment may have happened. On Dear Diary I learned that people who think of Alexander the Great one way or the other had conniption fits whenever I wrote about my excursions into the past regarding him.

I will admit that until I admitted that I had been him I had never had regressions into his life but on the day that I finally did breakdown and admit to being him I did have a moment when I was at the Battle of Issus and finally saw myself in the person of Alexander. When in his person, I do not always realize it until some event or signal tips me off.  One has to learn all about a person before ever reaching a final decision.

I know that there is a strange cult around the historical figure of Alexander. My version of Alexander is what I have endured through hypnotic regressions and spontaneous moments.  In the end, we finally do know ourselves very well as it turns out.  But what it takes to learn who we are and had been is something that is frankly a long time in coming.  For me, it was simple inquiry.  I admit that my first introduction to his history through a book was such that I could not like him, and I had prayed that in truth I had not been that way at all...but finally after months of waiting, I admitted to it.  Then I went back in time to learn what I had been like as a male leader of an army.  Does that make men ever want to throttle me?  Why? I wonder.  After all, I know who I am today and that is something that happened thousands of years ago, but in time, and space, that 4,000 years is as alive and real to me now as it was then...what a mystery to learn about one's self, but also what a joy to finally know.

As the saying goes, to know me is to love me.  I am turned on to this subject again because of watching a video on the Louvre...I had been able to learn of Louis XIV also who is how and why I cam to learn of Alexander...the two are inextricably united as well, and now it all comes out through me.

Yes, I had thought about the idea of the Edgar Cayce kind of knowledge of a variety of souls...I have thought of everything...I do not believe that anyone can ever really be privy to personal information though unless it is they themselves...and some of the personal information I did share unwisely but much I kept to myself.  I have come to the end of the tea so I will depart this place.  I will publish it or save as draft.  But my time is up at Razzberries for now...it is empty and late...my netbook is on California time. It is nearly five o'clock AZ. time.

No comments:

Post a Comment