Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Monday, December 31, 2012

Photo of portrait of Louis XIV at the front of the Grotto of Thetis.  This has an interesting story which I will recount now.

While under hypnosis, trying to discover who it is that I had been in a past lifetime, I underwent many variety of experiences, most of which I had not known anything about at all so that I had to search for information, and wait for others who could explain it to me.  One such experience involved this Grotto of Thetis. I shall explain what happened in my memory recall. It taught me that I was in my astral body whenever I went back in time. 

You must look at the top of the photo to see the sun disk that is there. When I went back in time, this is the first thing that I saw. I was up close and near to it so that I could see exactly how it looked from that persepctive. I was not on the ground. I felt as though I were floating. I then was inside the Grotto, and on the ground or floor of the place where I could see the rays from the light outside which lit up the floor.  It was a fantastic experience, and the interior seemed like a dedication to the seaworld. I knew nothing of Thetis at that time. I did not know that she was a goddess of the sea so I did not understand all the variety of sea life that dominated the interior but I could see it clearly.  It  was very impressive.

The grotto I later learned was built during the beginning of the campaign of the Chateau de Versailles. As it turns out, Thetis is the mother of Achilles, the great legend of the story of the Iliad of whom Homer wrote. Achilles is a very famous figure from Greek history, and so happens to be the hero of Alexander the Great.  At the time of the return to the past in which I clearly saw the sun disk on top the grotto, and the interior of the grotto from the ground floor, I knew nothing of Alexander the Great or Achilles except for a very superficial and dull reference in some past history lesson.

I did not know anything about Louis XIV either.  I was a total knownothing about all this history. Yet the sun disk at the top of Grotto appeared huge to me in size and impressed me so that when I finally found this portrait I learned where it is that I had been.  There are engravings of the interior of the grotto.  There were cove like areas where the sealife was displayed.  But my interest had been the rays on the floor of the grotto as they lit the interior from outside.

I am sharing some of the photos that I have taken pictures of from a book on the gardens of the Versailles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there- great post!I love Louis XIV:) Anyway- came to say that you won my Giveaway! http://enchantedbyjosephine.blogspot.ca/2013/01/winner-of-david-blixt-e-book.html

    Please email me- Thx and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete