Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Computers and Souls

I decided that the ability to recall former lifetimes is like a computer which can pull up different files when stored.  I was thinking that to myself when I had received an inner thought break through from my solar plexus so that I realized that these identities of souls from times past are stored up within us is like files or photos or anything else that is stored within a computer.  Actually, since most people do not know how to operate a computer, neither do most people know how to recall their own past or future lifetimes.  It is that simple in a way.  I am not suggesting that it is wise even to realize that fact.  Perhaps only a rare few should ever become aware of it, for whatever reason it is that they do.

I do not think it wise that everyone learn how to operate a computer or have one.  But sooner or later, the time will come when everyone will have learned and owned a computer device of some kind.

I do know for a fact that it has been very difficult for me to assimilate and acknowledge the truth about the experiences that I have had about men whose lives I have come to know.. One of the reasons it is difficult is that each individual man himself is so obviously well known and thus embraced in one form or other, liked immensely, hated immensely, admired, reviled, accepted, or rejected.  Anyone who dares to presume to have had an inner knowledge of that person's life is immediately judged as peculiar.  I admit that I was first very possessive and resentful of other people's attraction to these persons of the past. I also met up with many who were very hateful and nasty to me whenever  I asserted my knowledge that had come to me through spiritual means.

I learned how to deal with it.

I have finally realized that it is not necessary for me to share any of my inner knowledge  with anyone. The only reason I did in the beginning is that I am one who would love to know of a person's life if it is truly genuine.  I always enjoy reading stories about people who have glimpsed into a piece of themselves in another life.

Unfortunately, famous people have fans that are truly fanatical, and when the genuine true person who can claim that life emerges, they simply throw stones at them.

So it goes...I just use writing it out as a means of expressing my most recent memory or discovery.  The heck with the naysayers now.

No comments:

Post a Comment