Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Back in the Apartment

In my previous post which I was writing at Razzberrie's, the shop across the street from here, I was unloading some of my thoughts these past few days.  I got quite taken up with the videos from the Chateau de Versailles which are being made about the exhibition of antiquities now showing at the Chateau.  It reminded me of my journey back through time and space when I discovered the persons of Louis XIV and later Alexander the Great. That all occurred when I lived on Palacio in Scottsdale.  Much has happened since then and I have not undergone any hypnotherapy sessions to learn anything about either of them or anyone else since. For some time when bothered with dropping things onto the floor I began to think of Caesar and his falling sickness.

I had read many books about reincarnation, and I am well aware of all the various ideas that are tossed about on the internet and I stay open minded but I also defend my own gleanings since they are very precious to me.

In fact, many people take to one another or dislike one another almost at once many times. Nobody can ever understand exactly why some personalities can take a liking to one another while others seem not to like each other at all, and even seem to have a hostility towards one another.

One thing that I have finally learned is that the element of jealousy is one that one cannot overlook, because while I may be as convinced and innocent as can be of the people I am studying, I have learned the hard way that there are others out there who are also involved in them and about them so that they will have a natural jealousy towards me and my  knowledge.  But my knowledge is so powerful that generally speaking, I do not really trouble myself with the naysayers.

In all the teachings of Christianity, there are many statements that make little sense to  me. One I read tonight on the internet, because I am wondering what is truly meant by the statement that is being made.  Tom Reynolds, a pastor of a church in Missouri, who is also from Van Wert, has submitted a strange message from the book of Galatians.  For years, I have always wondered why it is that Jesus wants us to save our souls so badly.  Because until you come into knowledge in the manner that I have done, I don't think anyone ever knows what soul is anyway, and for crying out loud, none of us knows into what kind of spiritual life we will go at the time of death.

I do not want to really believe that all of life on earth is just a game so that either the devil or the God is who takes possession of your soul at the end of life...that is a cruel kind of bad game to play on people but many times, it appears that that is what the point of going to church seems to be.  I just talked on the telephone to my cousin Rita who is very religious and devout seeming.  I am certain that she believes her faith as do most of my relatives.  She is very honest and sincere but she is also very dependent upon the good will of the church people to aid her in her need and stress.  She does also get some kind of government compensation.

So she and I had a good talk about ourselves. 
We are both undergoing all kinds of personal stress which is directly related to our family problems.

Both end up being financial in the end.  We both need money.  There are other needs and problems as well, but money is the heart of it. 

I will take a break from this...I need to gather my thoughts and catch a breath...talking a lot here now.

No comments:

Post a Comment