Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Old Book Revisited

Years ago, back in the early 80's, I wrote a book in which I was testing the concept of esp or professional eavesdropping.  I still have the first draft of that book which turned into a real life story involving Jon Benet Ramsey and Nicole Brown Simpson.  Little did I know that my book would be the OJ Simpson tragedy.  I had clues of which I will not now mention, but because mystery has always been my favorite genre I began trying to write a muder mystery which eventually became a reality.  I could go into great lengths on this but the book itself examined many of the ideas that I have been studying over a course of years, especially as I was paying close attention to many ongoing crimes and murders at that time, among them the famous Roman Polanski/Sharon Tate murder with the gang from the Charles Manson era.    Son of Sam was also made famous in that time period. 

I have always had psychic powers.  Some of which were noticed by my students who asked me if I am a witch on more than one occasion, and as Samantha the With played by Elizabeth Montgomery was famous then, I would twitch my nose and say like this.  But I did dazzle them in those days with answers to questions for which I was even surprised myself. 

In the book, I examined and used a psychic to explain the murder of that plot. I had difficulty writing the murderer for as of yet I had not been able to contrive a convincing murderer who would want to kill my heroine, a girl based upon a childhood beauty queen in my hometown.

After the OJSimpson debacle, I was so stunned to find so many similaritiies between the real murder and the murder planned 20 years earlier that I became hesitant to write novels or stories.  I am well aware of Ruth Montgomery's books about automatic  psychic writing, and I believe that sometimes I am used by a psychic force to write thoughts that are streaming through me. Occasionally, that can be very interesting, but when it involves murder and real people, it is not interesting so much as awesome and mysterious.

I will close on this thought.  Just as I was sure then of the psychic ongoing dramas that take place in life, I am convinced more than ever that experiences then were foreknown about those two real life murder cases.  I still wonder at both even now but I am as aware now of the events in the 80's that prompted the book as I am now of today's events going on around me, and my basic premise in the book is as unchanged today as it was when I stated it then.

I honestly believe that we all want to know the purpose of life, the purpose of our individual lives, and to some extent I discussed all that then.  I will not reiterate the entire thing now...I may go back to that book sometime to consider whether to take it up and turn it into something publishable, but if so, it will be through a free blog site.

I am continuing on with my book on Alexander of Macedon who became ATG.  My premise is still the same on that, and that is that Alexander was a tool of the gods to do the will of the gods.  Today's historians eliminate the gods but were it not for them and their interventions many times, Alexander would have not accomplished so much as he did. One reason that history is often full of errors and fallacies is the failure to see the obvious.  I am also on a Julius Caesar thinking binge right now due to so many things falling around me. I recall that Caesar had the falling sickness and I have decided that these falling things is due to Caesar and that I am to take note of him now.  So I will devote some time to learning about Caesar soon.  Through hypnosis I mean.

That has come to me in the last two days...Compulsion to read something and things constantly happening to me are not accidental.  I am always visited by signs of spiritual entities near me.

Enough for now...gotta save the time on the broad band.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment