Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Developments in Habitat

What a shock this morning.  After watching Price is Right, I turned to CNN to see what is happening in world today, but I have learned that Dish Satellite and Turner TV are having negotiation problems so that CNN has been replaced by MSNBC this morning.  How long this will continue is more than I can say.  Dish users can go to a special Dish location to voice their support for CNN to returned to the channel.  Several other Turner programs are also affected by this problem ABC reported. I decided to check it out on the search engines.

I am sure that CNN addicts and followers will be happy when this problem is resolved but I am not playing with all the stations on the t.v. to voice my support at this time.  I am sure that Dish will solve it without my input.

The problem at the apartment is that the roofing group has not returned since last Saturday when they did place panels on my roof section leaving only one panel to complete it...it is the unfinished roof as of today and the other three are waiting to be completed.  When they will return I have no idea, but it has been a problem to have the landscapers come in today with plants to be set around the apartment. When that job will be completed is something else to consider.  At this time,  the laborers are taking a break.    This remodeling experience has been one headache after another, with all the uncertainty, tools, and interruptions.  I am in open rebellion at this point, but I will be sure to relax when the next buildings have their turn at this horrible experience.  I am wondering where in the world they will put all the equipment and materials at the other end of the building. I drove back there on Monday to find it so narrow and difficult to get through with two trucks already causing problems. I made it through but I can see that there is no room there to put heavy equipment. I am thinking that they will use the east parking lot next to building 7 for most of their storage, but time will tell. Hopefully, it will be removed from the West parking lot.

But for now, all that is left for me to worry about is the roofing, the landscaping, and then all is done. I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment