Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, October 19, 2014

War Stories

The other night on the Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon had one of the actors who perform in the movie Fury on his show.  This was the actor who played the part of a boy who did not want to kill others.  Brad Pitt is the leader who did a very poor acting job in my opinion in trying to get the boy to take orders or to be killed himself.  The lines alone hit home with me, as they reminded me of two scenes in my life where I have heard those same lines....Thus, I am a bit annoyed with the writer, director, and others who are parroting back for me to know some lines and actions used in my own personal domain.  However, I also told those same people the reason and purpose for such actions and statements which was to prove that Hollywood is using us for their own purposes.  This scene proved it, and I could tell that both the young actor and Jimmy knew damn good and well to what I am referring.  I know it for a fact.

That is all I wish to share at this time.  I did feel the welling from within come back up through me, which in fact, I had already written in a scene between Philip of Macedon and one of his young soldiers who was disciplined for reasons other than those shown in this movie.    So it is an interesting thing to watch but face it. I will not see this movie until it is free at the local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment