Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Some good news

It is hard for me to find good news to discuss when all hell is breaking loose, but a few good news items are of interest and importance.

I have watched Chaz Dean sell his Wen products for some time, believing that they are too expensive for me. I always read reviews and many of the reviews did not impress me enough to buy into his cleansing/conditioner program.  QVC is the source of this sale since they have a good return program if not satisfied. QVC is a very trustworthy company. I have been with them since they began their business years ago.

But my hair had been giving me trouble for some time as I found it dull and lifeless, so that when he presented his six thirteen treatment program, I decided to try it.  Never have I been so happy with a product as I am this one for my hair. I am his staunchest supporter on this.  Yes, it is expensive but my hair is behaving so well, looks so good to me, and staying in style that I am a total believer and supporter of Six Thirteen.

I love it!

I do leave it on for twenty minutes each time I use it before I give it a final rinse.  I also do use my own shampoo that I bought long before this which does contain argan oil so I am using a combination of both Six Thirteen and Argan Shampoo.  My hair has such great control that I am truly happy and satisfied.  Never has it behaved like this.

So that is my good news at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment