Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thinking aloud

I have not taken the time to write much anywhere and this blog has suffered from lack of attention also.  This summer has been the most negative summer I have experienced due to the remodeling program ongoing here.

Several things about this remodeling have annoyed me. One, few of us were notified that it was taking place when we signed our leases, and none of us knew of the changes that would come with it.  Most everyone here is unhappy and grumbling about all that has taken place here.  It has been unfair and more than just an inconvenience, and the worst is that I am certain rent hikes will occur before too long. My lease is good until the end of May but I have to give a 60 day move out notice, so that I am now looking into other places to live once my lease expires.

I have not been writing my novel in months for many reasons.  Once I had learned of the identity of two characters in the past who had been revealed to me as people I know well in this lifetime I had a complete change in attitude about dwelling on lifetimes of the past.  Reincarnation is a belief system, and as I believe in myself more than any other person on the face of the earth, I trust my own inner revelations to myself. I finally agree with my mother about the fact that it is best to keep one's inner secrets to one's self instead of sharing with others.  I have learned much about other people's reactions to this belief system the hard way.  I know the truth and while I am intrigued by the past, learning of who others in my lifetime today had been yesteryear had the greatest impact on me.  So my novel is on hold while I rework it.

Another topic that concerns me involves a story I just read on Facebook about a woman in Florida who learned that her boyfriend had set up a secret camera to photograph all her personal life unbeknownst to her.  As I have harped for years about the t.v. industry, movie industry, and publications industry bugging me to death I have always wondered if it were possible to have a camera and microphone wired to watch me at all times.  Because some scenes which were clearly not available to cameras and microphones I had to consider other possibilities, some of which are more extraordinary than electronic eavesdropping. I still wonder about it all.

Next topic about which I am extremely sensitive is the ongoing minority groups over reactions and attempts to claim something for themselves that does not rightfully belong to them.  The color black is an example. It is not a race identification color so for Negroes to call themselves black is a false notion. In coloring, they are not black at all; thus, even Negro which is Spanish is an error as well.  And I am opposed to the gay group for adopting the rainbow as their symbol.  The rainbow colors belong to everyone and were originally the name of the girls who were a part of the Masonic fraternity group.  I dislike the gays for trying to use the rainbow as their symbol, as I think even First Lady Nancy Reagan had it as her secret code name also.  So gays, rainbow is not yours to claim.

The idea that black is racist made the ASU student body look ridiculous when they wanted to use blackface for a blackout idea.   Blacklisted means something totally different!  NBC is a bit ridiculous to name a t.v. show Blacklist when it makes no sense at all regarding the storyline or the stories that are dramatized on it.

Black is universally used for mourning.  I avoid using or wearing black for mourning though.  I consider death an escape from the present life in the flesh, and therefore, I do not mourn the passage of soul from flesh to next spiritual life.

Queen Victoria is famous for only wearing black clothing after the death of her beloved.

I associate the rainbow with summer showers and have seen the rainbows shown from space which turn out to be full circle.

Then today, on another Facebook post, I learned that a very artistic tree which was a balloon was vandalized in Paris for looking like a sex toy. In reality, it looked like a bottle stopper more than a tree, but to think that people were so outraged by the tree that they took it down is absolutely incredible as to how people can inflict their own guilty mind onto others who see it only as a tree.

It made me wonder what they must think of the obelisk.  If that isn't a sure sign of a phallic symbol, everyone has missed the point.  Why are people crazy I want to know?  So much so that they will destroy a piece of artwork?

Like I said, I am thinking aloud in this blog...will write another for a different subject when I  get the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment