Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Friday, June 12, 2015

June 12, Friday

Yesterday afternoon the Cox cable t.v. technician arrived to connect my tv and internet so that I can use this computer here in the apartment instead of having to go to Starbucks and McDonald's or Mall.  What a relief that is despite the enormous cost.  In fact, if at the price he quoted it is not so bad.

I am so dead tired that I have often thought of crawling into my grave and just sleeping it all away, but with the dreams I have had I do not dare to even consider that yet.

Well, at last, I can finally sleep at night comfortably, and I have a great bath and shower system which was the real reason I selected this apartment.  I had liked the bathtub since I am a person who loves to soak for long soapy relaxation.  It was a good decision I admit.

There have been some strange problems that have occurred along the way in renting this apartment but since it is all behind me now, I am going to look ahead with anticipation to a great time here.  The neighbors I have met are very nice and I am happy for the time being with this country lifestyle.

A Winco grocery store is nearby and I bought the best cantaloupe there so that I will be buying more. Fry's had a great buy on strawberries so I have now both a huge box of blueberries, strawberries, and small box of raspberries.  So far, I have not made a smoothie though.

That will soon change, but I am still in the throes of unloading and finding a place for everything. I have too much so I must get rid of some stuff which may take me some time but will surely happen. I do need bookcases though...as I have a slew of books to take out of storage and bring in today.

Just too much work but in the end, I am sure that I will be happier here than where I had been before. The peace and quiet of the neighborhood have already made me know that.  I had too much traffic in front of my former apartment, especially with the doggie problem.

So in the final analysis, after only spending 6 days here I already feel I did myself a favor!  So I cannot be unhappy with the changes made at the McDonald spot!  It freed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment