Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Janet Fauble at home

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday, June 13, 2015

I have finally spent a week here and hopefully tomorrow I will have everything out of storage and into apartment.  I am crossing my fingers that I can get it all out tomorrow.  I brought in most of my books today, wondering what in the world is wrong with me to have to own so many books.  The books are fine when one is permanently planted but when moving about, they become the most difficult annoyance.

I got my plants back from Pat who had been so kind to house them on her patio for me.  I talked her into buying melon and unfortunately, forgot about it when I dropped her off so that today I am heading back to Scottsdale to return her newly acquired melon from Winco.  I am just too tired to think straight it seems.

I have to finish vacuuming the inside of my car too so I will do that on the way to her home and maybe drop some extra boxes off at U Haul which had taken in some for me the other day.

I am having some problems with t.v. yet but am not sure if it is due to cable or to t.v.  It works great sometimes and not so great other times.  I will visit them come Monday if all is not straightened out.

I reported a wasp that appears to be building a nest.  I have not seen the wasp today.  I did get a notification from the staff that they had taken note of my complaint.

It is going to take a long time to get this apartment arranged to where I know where everything is.  I have already done so much work but there is so much left to do.  Less is better and I am hoping not to have to buy anything at all now.

But I have a lot, and do not really need much more.  A few things yes.  I will get a dash camcorder for the windshield of my car someday...not sure when as it would have come in handy many times.

Just wanted to make an entry to keep up with all that I am doing at present.  Moving sucks as one of my neighbors said to me the other day.  It sure does...But today while taking some boxes to the dumpster a really nice guy asked if I needed help and I said yes....He took the boxes and put them in the dumpster for me.  I needed that. God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment